This template is intended to be used as a general guide and should not be used alone without being adapted to suit the specific needs of your company and comply with the laws and regulations for fire safety. You must consult with a fire safety expert to review and update the procedure and make sure it covers all the necessary aspects and is compliant with the current regulations.
[Company Name] is committed to providing a safe and healthy working environment for all employees, visitors and contractors. The company recognises that the health, safety and welfare of our employees, visitors and contractors is of paramount importance and that a safe and healthy working environment is essential for the well-being of all those involved.
- To provide and maintain safe and healthy working conditions.
- To provide adequate information, instruction, training and supervision to enable employees to work safely.
- To encourage employee participation in the health and safety process.
- To provide and maintain safe systems of work and equipment.
- To ensure compliance with all relevant health and safety legislation.
- [Company Name]’s management team is responsible for the implementation and maintenance of this policy.
- All employees are responsible for their own health and safety and that of their colleagues and are required to comply with the company’s health and safety policies and procedures.
- Supervisors and managers are responsible for ensuring that employees under their supervision comply with the company’s health and safety policies and procedures.
- Regular risk assessments will be conducted to identify hazards and to implement measures to control and reduce the risk.
- Employees will receive adequate information, instruction, training and supervision to enable them to work safely.
- Employees will be encouraged to report accidents, incidents and near misses and to participate in the company’s health and safety process.
- Safe systems of work and equipment will be provided and maintained.
- This policy will be reviewed regularly and updated as necessary.
[Company Name] will ensure that all employees, visitors and contractors are aware of this policy and the procedures in place to support it.
Signed by: [Your name]
Position: [Your position]